Saint Patrick School in McEwen, Tennessee, serving 160 students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade, seeks an experienced, innovative, and passionate elementary grade teacher who is willing to work hard to bring learning to life and collaborate with a highly qualified professional learning community in a supportive school environment.
- Provide a strong Catholic Christian witness for students, not only supporting the Catholic Church's teachings, but living them with joy and enthusiasm,
- All teachers form students in virtue, love for learning, and in services that gives them joy, confidence, and wisdom for life
- Nurture the whole child: spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically.
- Design a curriculum in line with the Diocese of Nashville Curriculum Guide vertically aligned with elementary grades and plan lessons that are engaging, deepen understanding and critical thinking, and are integrated with technology.
- Work collaboratively with the team of teachers and partner with parents to communicate student successes and areas of growth.
- Minimum of 1 year teaching in an elementary grade classroom
- Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education
- Valid TN Teaching License with Elementary Education endorsement
- Experience with differentiated instruction
- Strong Classroom Management Skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organizational skills
- Technology skills and ability to integrate technology into the instructional experiences
- Active Catholic
- Masters or other Advanced Degree